Making people feel...
As a teacher there are many things to remember....
1. Most students really do want to learn.
2. Students want to learn in a distraction-free environment.
3. Everyone is human...we all make mistakes.4. If we work together great things can happen.
5. One or two students can alter the direction of a group of students (either positively or negatively)
6. Students, given the opportunity to be honest, will tell the truth about what's holding them back from being successful (friends) and why they come to school each day (they have to).
7. Building a learning community for children can be difficult, but is worth it!
8. I love my kids every day.
9. Even when I'm not feeling like it...I am making a difference!
10. Finding "your people" to support your dreams for your students is essential!